I’m always thrilled when Annabel from Love My Dress features photoshoots with my calligraphy. This time, doubly excited because the invitation suite featured is a collaboration with my fave illustrator, lovely Amy Swann. Captured by amazing photographer Jo Bradbury, this shoot sings of blissful summer days filled with colour, birdsong and laughter.
Flowers are by the amazing Claire at Wharfedale Grange. Dresses are ‘Gardenia’ by Claire Pettibone and ‘Berangere’ by Cymbeline.
Amy Swann’s statement wedding cake is out of this world – a creation of pure beauty which perfectly captures the essence of a summer meadow. You can almost see the poppies swaying in the breeze…
The invitation is a bespoke version of the Classic Peony design, which is available for purchase here. The torn edge version with handwritten calligraphy starts at £7 per invitation – please get in touch for a quote.
- Photography – JO BRADBURY
- Venue – WHARFEDALE GRANGE, YORKSHIRE
- Cake – AMY SWANN
- Florist – Claire at WHARFEDALE GRANGE
- Dresses – SOMETHING BLUE BRIDES
- Stationery – AMY SWANN + BY MOON AND TIDE
- Make Up Artist – CRISTINA LAZZAROTTO
- Models – Miriam and Luis supplied by MODEL STUDENTS
- Suit and Floral Shirt – NEXT